Since 2005 we had a list of women at this website who are swindling men out of money via Internet. Our list was one of the biggest among other ones. We had hundreds of individual women as well as dozens of criminal groups which were working in different cities of Russia, Ukraine and Nigeria.
We helped thousands of men having saved more than 10 million euros for them.
Unfortunately, since 2005 the legislation on placing private information in Internet has changed significantly, so in 2015 we took a decision to close this website not to breach legislation of some countries important for us.
Yes, since February 24, 2015 ScammerList.com is closing, but we will continue working in the sphere of safe Internet dating. Our website
is by far the best site for meeting Russian and Ukrainian women.
Also I can consult you personally if you have doubts if you are communicating with a scammer or not. You need to pay to PayPal address firstname.lastname@example.org 50 USD and send me a letter with explanation of the situation.
Here is a short info for free for you to understand whether you are communicating with a scammer.
1. If you receive a letter out of the blue, i.e. you have not given your email address exactly to this girl to any dating website it means that this user is a scammer. Normal women never write to random email addresses and do not buy email addresses from spammers.
2. If you receive an email address from a user at a dating website and begin correspondence, check after several days if her profile is still active on that site. Scammers are often detected within 1-2 days after registration and they get deleted.
3. If a woman wrote to you as it was written on the dating site from your country, but later she appears to be from Russia, Ukraine, Nigeria then yes, it is a scam. Yes, “women” can have different explanations why they registered from another country, but mostly those are excuses. The biggest scamming centers in Yoshkar-Ola and Cheboksary are operating like that. They have to write it as they usually use stolen cards at these websites. As it is easier to steal a card from the USA they write in their profiles that they are from the USA or some other European country.
4. Be careful if a woman decided to visit you after several days of communication, if she is writing that she is already in Moscow and trying to buy tickets – this is a scam (Moscow scammer group).
5. Do not send money for buying tickets as all tickets can be bought online and you can send online-tickets to the user. If the woman does not agree to this it means scam. There are no such contracts with an agency when somebody is obliged to buy tickets in this agency, it is scamming.
6. There is no requirement to show cash money at the customs. Customs deals only with the import of prohibited things. Only the embassy of the country where a tourist is heading can ask for the proof of his/her solvency, i.e. printout of his bank account or reference from work. If there is already a visa on the hands, no money is required anywhere, only tickets for travelling.
7. Sometimes the scenario is different: women do not ask for money for tickets or visa, allegedly they are coming to you at their own expense, but they are bringing some rare, old or expensive thing as a gift with them, customs stops them and wants money for it. Do not believe it, this is also scam. Nobody would bring some very rare or expensive present for a first meeting.
8. When you receive a letter with notification about a will of a late person whose name you hear for the first time, winning in lottery that you never participated in, request to help load money to the account of a stranger or export-import gold for a reward – this is Nigerian scam.
9. Sometimes you start communicating with a woman, she has beautiful model like photos and she writes you wonderful long messages in good English. After several messages it appears that she does not speak English, all this time she went to a dating agency who helped her to translate her letters, but now she does not have money to pay for translation and you need to send money to this agency in order to keep communicating with her. Do not believe it, this is a translation scam scenario. Photos of the woman might be probably stolen from some model and anyway it is not the letters from any women, it is that translating agency managers’ work.